The MNR College of Nursing, Sangareddy is a Private College, This College is affiliated to Telangana Nursing Council - TSNMC with the annual intake of GNM-40 seats, And for Graduate courses it's affiliated to kaloji narayana rao university of health sciences(KNRUHS) with the annual intake of Msc- 16 (Sixteen) Med Surg-5 Chn-5 Obg-6 and Bsc-100 seats.
Address: MNR Medical College Campus,Fasalwadi, Sangareddy, Medak Dist -502294
For more information about the college, please visit - http://www.mnrindia.org
General Nursing And Midwifery (GNM)
Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Telangana has released admission notification into General Nursing and Midwifery training course (Male & Female) for the academic year.
GNM (Midwifery Course (3 years)
Minimum education eligibility criteria for admission to GNM:
For foreign nationals
The entry qualification equivalency i.e., 12th standard will be obtained by Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi. Institution, State Nursing Council will be responsible to ensure that the qualification and eligibility will be equivalent to what has been prescribed as above.
POST BASIC DIPLOMA COURSE (PBDC)
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR ADMISSION IN TO POST BASIC DIPLOMA COURSE:
1. Post Basic Diploma Course in Neonatal Nursing
2. Post Basic Diploma Course in Oncology Nursing
3. Post Basic Diploma Course in Psychiatric / Mental Health Nursing
4. Post Basic Diploma Course in Ortho and Rehabilitation Nursing
5. Post Basic Diploma Course in Critical Care Nursing
6. Post Basic Diploma Course in Emergency and Disaster Nursing
7. Post Basic Diploma Course in Cardiothoracic Nursing 8. Post Basic Diploma Course in Nurse Practitioner in Midwifery Course.
B. Sc. (N), M.Sc. (Nursing), Post Basic B. Sc. (N)
KNRHUS (KALOJI NARAYANA RAO UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES) will be doing Counseling As per G.O.Ms.NO.330, HM&FW (K1) Department, dt.11-11-2011, in an institution Sixty percent (60%) of the total number of seats shall be filled as competent authority seats and remaining Forty percent (40%) seats shall be filled as management seats. In respect of the Government colleges 100% Nursing seats shall be Competent authority, will be filled by the University.
Reservation of seats for Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes.-Out of the available seats for admission by the University 15% for SCs and 6% for STs shall be reserved in each local area
Reservation for BC Candidates - 29% of the seats available for admission by the University, for B.Sc., Nursing 4years degree Course shall be reserved for candidates belonging to Backward Classes and shall be allotted among the five groups of Back Ward Classes as follow:- BC-A-7%, BC-B-10%, BC-C-1%, BC-D-7% and BC-E-4% .
Reservation Under Pwd Category- Out of the available seats for admission by the KNR University of Health Sciences, 5% shall be reserved for the Persons with disabilities (PWD) in each categories of OC, SC, ST, BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D and BC-E. As per Government of India / Medical Council of India guidelines.
B. Sc. (N)
Minimum education eligibility criteria for admission to B. Sc. (N)
Post Basic BSc(N) 2YDC Course
MSC ( NURSING)
Application forms through online are invited from the eligible candidates for admission into MSc (Nursing) courses for the academic year in Colleges affiliated to Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana State, Warangal based on merit in the qualifying examination B.Sc., (N) 4YDC / Post BSC (N) 2YDC Course under Competent Authority Quota.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
Candidates should have passed B.Sc., (N) 4YDC / Post BSC (N) 2YDC) degree from an Institution, which is recognized by Indian Nursing council with minimum 55% of aggregate marks for OC and BC Category Candidates. SC / ST Candidates should secure minimum of 50% of aggregate marks.
AGE: Both the service and Non-service candidates should not have completed 45 years of age as on 31st December 2019. For candidates belonging to SC / ST, the maximum age limit shall be 48 years
No. 139, 1st B Cross, 6th Block, BEL Layout, Vidyaranyapura Last Bus Stop, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560097
7406244111 | 8884499765
We speak Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil & Kannada.